Do your homework and be sure you hire a great listing agent. Here are 10 tips for hiring a top-notch real estate agent to sell your Madison area home (or condo).
10 Traits of a Great Listing Agent
- A thoughtful listing agent asks many questions to understand your goals and develop a plan to help you reach them.
- A professional listing agent studies the Madison area real estate market daily and provides you with a reliable market analysis.
- An honest listing agent is not afraid to tell you what your property is worth.
- A collaborative listing agent values your ideas and opinions as important elements in the home-selling process.
- A top listing agent has an excellent track record of selling homes quickly and for a high market price.
- A systematic listing agent has a proven methodology for selling real estate.
- A creative listing agent implements new marketing strategies that address your unique needs.
- A skilled listing agent successfully negotiates your price, your terms, and “win/win” for all parties.
- A leveraged listing agent hires administrative support, a professional stager, a professional photographer, and a professional videographer to deliver top-notch real estate marketing.
- A service-oriented real estate agent communicates with you weekly and ensures you’re always up-to-date on the progress of your sale.
- (Bonus) A Successful and an Accountable listing agent PUTS THEIR PLAN IN WRITING and makes it part of the listing contract and does what they said they would do.
Looking for a highly-qualified real estate agent to help you with selling a home in Madison? We’re only a phone call or email away! Contact us to schedule your complimentary home-selling consultation now.
Selling a home in Madison or Dane county?
Visit our Home Selling Plan Page to see what we do!