Want to buy a home? Search all homes for sale.
Halloween is just around the corner, so today I’d like to share five quick tips on how to prepare yourself and your home for the holiday.
1. Decorate the front of your home for trick-or-treaters. Putting decorations on your porch or door will help let kids and their parents know that you’re giving out treats.
2. Make sure your property is well lit. Optimizing your lighting will make sure that people remain safe as they approach your property. You don’t want any injuries to occur, especially if you are liable.
3. Remove all valuables from the front of your home. This doesn’t mean you need to worry about doing anything to the interior of your house, but you should be careful to remove valuable items from your porch or front yard. With kids running around, things left out could be easily broken.
4. Stock up on candy. Buying plenty of treats beforehand will help to prevent any tricks coming your way. You definitely don’t want to run out.
5. Wear a costume. The kids are out having fun so you should too. Instead of just getting up to answer the doorbell every few minutes, wear a costume and stay in character for some fun of your own.
If you have any other real estate questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon and hope you have a happy Halloween.