Want to buy a home? Search all homes for sale.
If a home sale is in your future for 2018, I have some simple and inexpensive upgrades you may want to make before you list.
1. Flooring and color schemes. There are so many options out there for vinyl flooring today. Between wood plank patterns, tile patterns, and many more, there’s a lot to choose from. Additionally, this project is one you can easily do yourself. When it comes to color schemes, I highly recommend keeping things toned down. Tan or light blue will be great, soothing choices.
2. The lighting. If you haven’t made any changes in a while, it may be time to modernize your bathroom’s lighting. You can find a lot of great, modern options on the website www.houzz.com.
3. The mirrors. Old, deteriorated mirrors will be very unattractive to buyers. Changing out an unsightly, outdated mirror for a new one is a great way to make a simple and inexpensive update.
4. The shower curtain. Replacing the shower curtain is probably the most simple and inexpensive upgrade you can make when it comes to your bathroom.
Here are some other items that I don’t mention in this video you can accomplish inexpensively:
• Replace the faucet if it is looking outdated or worn.
• Paint the cabinet and or replace the drawer pulls and cabinet handles.
• Replace worn towel bars.
If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.